Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My very first blog

Hey everyone, I would like to welcome you to my new blog. Thanks for checking it out. My intentions are to talk about my life, my family and my walk with God. I am a born again evangelical Christian who is madly in love with Jesus Christ who paid the price for my sins on Calvary. I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior on March 28, 1998 and life has not been the same since. A few months after accepting Christ into my heart, I moved here after completing a Criminology Certificate at Memorial University of Newfoundland. My family members keep trying to get me to come back home but that is not happening. You see, I met the man of my dreams here, and the rest kind of fell into place. I have been here 11 years next month and its great here. Yeah I miss my family and the ocean but I really cannot complain. God has blessed me here and hasn't told me to leave yet, so we are going to be here until that changes. Let me tell you about my family. My husband Will is an amazing man. He is very charismatic and everyone loves him. He makes me laugh like no other and I am truly blessed by his love. He is super smart too and is a Financial Consultant with a mission to educate people on how to manage money God's way. He is my sexy biker guy. We met at our church 10 years ago this month and got married in August 2000. We do most everything together. We love to camp, hike in the Rocky Mountains, and watching movies together. We have a beautiful daughter named Madison who is 6 going on 13. She is in grade one at a great school where the teachers and staff know your name. She is a little social butterfly like her daddy, but shy sometimes like me. She is smart, funny and actually loves vegetables! And then there's Belle who is our super cute, cuddly and cranky cat. She is 11 years old, fat and lazy. She thinks she owns this house so much so that our newest addition to the family, Teesha, our 5 year old Golden Lab cross, is afraid of her. We got Teesha in Jan of this year at the Humane Society and its been a blast. She is so much fun and I think I have lost a few pounds walking her all the time.
Anyways, thanks for coming for the visit and I look forward to my next post. Have a great day and God bless you.

Your new friend, Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment