Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Jerusalem

Hi Everyone,
I have added more items to my new bookstore and I look forward to hearing from you on how you like the store and products. I am and will be updating as necessary to accommodate your needs in a bookstore. The items I have chosen are books that have either helped me along my walk with Jesus, or items that have been ones that are bestsellers during my time at the Christian bookstore in Calgary.
There are items from Billy Graham, Dr. Kevin Leman, Max Lucado, Dr. Charles Stanley, John and Lisa Bevere, Joyce Meyers, Bill and Pam Farrell and others. The items so far are listed as Bibles, Christian Living, Marriage, and Family. I will add other categories such as gifts, music and clothing. I will also add Business books, and money management resources in the days to come. I hope that you will take a peek and maybe even start your Christmas shopping early. Have a great day and God bless. The website address is http://astore.amazon.com/tanyasrant-20

No comments:

Post a Comment